2013 Bred Heifers ultrasound preg-checked, sorted, and available for Sale May 1.
- All Home Raised Heifers
- Followed Pfizer’s Heifer Vac Health Protocol
- Most with Sexed Embryos
- Bred to Easy Calving Angus bulls (sons of Mytty in Focus, Connealy Forward and SS ObjectiveT510)
Average EPD’s : CED: +11| BW: 0.0 | WW: +47 |YW +88 | Milk +28 |MB +.59 |REA +.40 |$W +33.86 |$B +64.70
A representative sample of this year’s offering was tested using the Certified Angus Beef GeneMax DNA test. This test benchmarks Gain and Marbling traits of commercial Angus cattle on a scale of 1 to 100, with a score of 50 representing the average index of all cattle tested.
- The Average of our heifers tested this year was an index of 79.
- 42 % of this group scored in the top 12% of the index on this test (88 or higher)
- 77% of this group scored in the top 27% of the index on this test (73 or higher)
- Only 6.5% of this group scored below 49% of the index
For photos and videos of the heifer groups, click on the links below: